Mahoutsukai to Aka no Pilgrim - Ch. 2 - GRIM: 02

Dex-chan lover
i like howcuttle a lot, im glad he didn't kill those people, was already mentally preparing myself for anguish when i saw how comfy beni looked while sleeping with them.
also want to note i appreciate this translation a lot, the different font sizes and how they fit the text bubbles it looks like a lot of care was put into the typesetting and presentation it fits the atmosphere of the manga so well

Last edited:
Group Leader
i like howcuttle a lot, im glad he didn't kill those people, was already mentally preparing myself for anguish when i saw how comfy beni looked while sleeping with them.
also want to note i appreciate this translation a lot, the different font sizes and how they fit the text bubbles it looks like a lot of care was put into the typesetting and presentation it fits the atmosphere of the manga so well
aww that means a lot. thank you for reading!

HCO

Dex-chan lover
It feels like a plot twist that the family wasn't horrifically murdered.

🧡

Dex-chan lover
aww that means a lot. thank you for reading!
Your translation is super well done. I tried it a while back and it was a lot tougher than it looked. Definitely a manga translation you should be proud of! (And good choice in manga btw, it’s real good so far)

Group Leader
Your translation is super well done. I tried it a while back and it was a lot tougher than it looked. Definitely a manga translation you should be proud of! (And good choice in manga btw, it’s real good so far)
this is all @v-rus haha tyy

Users who are viewing this thread