Mai Ball! - Vol. 16 Ch. 106.3 - Good Game! (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
lolokay what?

WHAT? The last chapter is one after they lost the game? They're still first years and it's already over? Jesus...

Of course. They wrote themselves to a corner, and truth be told pacing was shit.

I don't know about anyone else, but I came here for the fan service with some football on the side, not mostly the sport, as there are way better series on that regard. But even that changed at some point, and of course I call Betrayal.

RIP beautiful waste of gorgeous artwork

Contributor
I'm gonna those boob... I mean, this series.
Truly one of the finest sports manga out there ;_;7

Dex-chan lover
>final chapter

Dammit, I really really liked this manga. Like a lot of people said, I think they really REALLY screwed the pooch by killing any and all pacing and having it be once a week. The match just felt sooooooooo fucking long and so most chapters you get this hype build-up that is cut off all of a sudden and just leaves you frustrated.

Power Uploader
final chapter better be Reika aka best grill chapter

Wait, they haven't fucked yet, right? Did I miss that? Did this change to yuri while I wasn't looking and Mai wants to play for the other team? I thought this was about Mai wanting to get into Kunimitsus pants

Dex-chan lover
No bathhouse scene and instead we get a notification of final chapter. The disappointment hits like a truck.

Wow. Managed to slog through a 70 chapter tournament arc that I had little interest in and we get ONE CHAPTER of payoff?

Aggregator gang
So final chapter already....I thought that the Author didn't use the cliched of winning every game because he/she wanted to keep the manga on-going....but it isn't.

Aggregator gang
Well, with the pacing imposed by the new format, the manga really couldn't continue to stay interesting so it's better to end things now and let it stay as a good memory.

Dex-chan lover
Final chapter? Really? It didn't even lasted a entire school year.

Dex-chan lover
No post-match bath scene, and next chapter is the last?
Son, I am disappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread