Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

And that sibling conversation was waaay rushed. But sure if it's mostly the translation, but I'm thinking not.

Aggregator gang
@PaterFrog Definitely could have been more fleshed out, but it was still good in my opinion. At the very least, I think it was best that they were able to reconcile so quickly once they cleared things up rather than drag it out for several days.

"I hate you, why were you even born?!"
"Oopsie doopsie, I never realized you would be that affected by words that clearly indicate I despise your very existence, sorry! Teehee~ ladeladiloo~"
THESE
FUCKING
SHITHEADS

Dex-chan lover
He just brushed over himself saying "I hate you, why were you even born?" With just a "That's all in the past." He never thought that would traumatize her and now he's trying to be a "family member" now? GTFOH, that's the kind of negativity not needed in her life, or anyone elses for that matter.

Aggregator gang
Dang, I can't handle overprotective brothers. I almost was happy when she said she would just cut him out of her life if he doesn't accept her life choices (the correct choice), but Leonard got her to back out for some reason. He never really apologized either. I realize that things like this annoy people at different levels but this challenge they will have next chapter will certainly infuriate me. Maybe I shouldn't continue. I see others seem to have a pretty negative opinion of this as well. Oh well, rereaders let me know if the later chapters are a lot better. I really liked the non-conventional family thing going on here, but lots of the story beats in this series were not executed as well as they could have been.

Oof she just said she'd cut him off while he was there.

A kid saying a mean thing isn't uncommon or unchanging truth. She said herself she had a previous trauma in the past, being protective of her isn't weird at all, its commendable!

Besides, their "current pretend family" is cute but everyone else is also pointing out that issues can easily rise from that if they take it lightly, and their status are quite different so it can be hard to trust at first.

Chill out.

Users who are viewing this thread