Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita

Group Leader
“No one makes contracts with snow spirits because they’re weak”... somehow, doesn’t that feel like a flag? Perhaps our near magicless heroine will meet a snow spirit?

I don't know why I love this so much, but it's a favorite of mine. Thank you translators I get so excited everytime I see an update!

Double-page supporter
This story: Let's talk about relationships and values awkwardly but in trials...

Ugh too cute

But ngl, while the pacing makes the development of their feelings seem natural, now it feels like it's being dragged out a bit. I hope it won't be one of those mangas that end after the confession and then have an epilogue of their marriage or something, I wanna see them navigate a proper romantic relationship someday

@zuzzel I agree!! It needs to take the next step now. Especially as she's sort of moving on from her past life now too

It's been a while since last update but still I love this manga alot can't wait for next update

Dex-chan lover
I'm so sad that I caught up, I really enjoy reading this one.

I'm not a fan of ML, while respectful, there's always the social and magical prejudice (from others) that he doesnt give a fuck to reduce for FL, he wants FL to be the mother and raise the kid but she cant be recognized as such, only himself can, and he receives praise for raising a prodigy, while its FL that does most of the work. He's a gentle egocentric asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread