Maid-san wa Taberu Dake

Thanks for always adding the final page showcasing the things mentioned. It's all really neat!

Banned
So this manga: https://mangadex.org/title/44914/meika-san-wa-oshikorosenai also got updated recently. Its a new trend or something? Meido with same hairstyle? I wonder what series originally spawned this trend. Like Char of Gundam spawned his red clones all over the place.

Ngl I look forward to the explanation page at the end of every chapter just as much as I look forward to reading the chapter itself!

Thanks much for all your work. Such a great comfortable manga.

Genuinely surprised; I was expecting another generic "superior japanese culture dohohoho" comic, but it's really not; it's a lot more like just a guidebook showing things that exist there that probably don't exist in other countries, featuring someone who's just enjoying it and not comparing it to anything else.

It's light and fluffy, but doesn't make you feel pandered to with useless tropes.

This story is adorable. Hope we can see more interaction between our lovely maid with other people. I'm looking forward to the festival! Thank you translators!

The art is so cute, and so expressive. The story is adorable. I look forward to every chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
yesssss
the art is so damn good and very cute, i hope there will be more chapter for Ricotta 😍

bless this author
every chapter makes me scream "maid-san!!!!!!!!!!!" omg

so precious

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters!

itadakimas-

i consume this manga like suzume consumes food. it's so fluffy and delicious

Users who are viewing this thread