Maid wa Koisuru Hachiya-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
What a great development for everyone!
Ikegai slowly turning into a bit of a prankster, Hanazono slowly realizing her feelings, and Hachiya understanding the pain he's trying to cause and its cnsequences.
...And of course, Ikegai starting to consciously fall for Hachiya, not only unconsciously like before XD.

Group Leader
Half thinking this needs boys love tag, because the boys are the only ones getting any action (and likely for the foreseeable future)? Yes, one of the boys doesn't know the other one is a crossdressing boy yet, but that's a pretty common setup too?

Double-page supporter
Half thinking this needs boys love tag, because the boys are the only ones getting any action (and likely for the foreseeable future)? Yes, one of the boys doesn't know the other one is a crossdressing boy yet, but that's a pretty common setup too?
The original site doesn’t have BL tag for this manga, so I guess that’s the reason why it doesn’t have the tag here as well.

Group Leader
how it's denial ?
Because, as @abc003262202 said, the original site does not have a Boys Love tag on this - but the only people in the manga who are getting any action (including for the forseeable future) are the boys, with each other. If you have any idea how romance manga works, there is zero chance that either of the guys are going to kiss her any time soon, and meanwhile the boys will be all over each other.

So this is 100% a boys' love manga - the source just apparently does not want to admit that. COMPLETELY in denial.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Since the official first chapter(raw) has been taken down, I will post the official voice comic version here.

MC sounds like a child :ROFLMAO: and Ikegai sounds so weird.

Aggregator gang
Because, as @abc003262202 said, the original site does not have a Boys Love tag on this - but the only people in the manga who are getting any action (including for the forseeable future) are the boys, with each other. If you have any idea how romance manga works, there is zero chance that either of the guys are going to kiss her any time soon, and meanwhile the boys will be all over each other.

So this is 100% a boys' love manga - the source just apparently does not want to admit that. COMPLETELY in denial.
so is all speculation and you don't want to be wrong

Aggregator gang
Since the official first chapter(raw) has been taken down, I will post the official voice comic version here.

MC sounds like a child :ROFLMAO: and Ikegai sounds so weird.
well yes you can't make a convincing girl voice with the voice of a adult also the mc is a teenager

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this series up! I was looking at it for a while now browsing through otokonoko tags and I'm glad to see it get a proper scanlation. I'm not a fudanshi, but... the MC is cute enough that I can accept a bit of homo.

That said, I don't think it's gonna end in BL. I think it's a bit more complicated than that.
I said last chapter, but threesome ending is probably the best scenario for my taste. I dunno how it's gonna work, but I think it would be cute if the three of them can work something out together.

Last edited:
honestly if i saw my girlfriend kiss someone... ugh maybe i'm just a slut but i would be so into it

Dex-chan lover
Damn.. The way everyone is wholesome and then BAM complete scum MC outta nowhere 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread