2a9213ae-3017-4f30-8678-fd10726c1be8
Pachka84 Dex-chan lover Joined May 28, 2018 Messages 2,489 Apr 26, 2020 #2 Always cheerful blonde female characters are so annoying. And making the dark-haired female characters cry is equally boring. I'm dropping this trash.
Always cheerful blonde female characters are so annoying. And making the dark-haired female characters cry is equally boring. I'm dropping this trash.
T Timless_Comic Joined May 25, 2025 Messages 13 Sep 14, 2025 #3 My short guy got a girl on each arm😂 He is definitely winning lol
T Timless_Comic Joined May 25, 2025 Messages 13 Sep 14, 2025 #4 Pachka84 said: Always cheerful blonde female characters are so annoying. And making the dark-haired female characters cry is equally boring. I'm dropping this trash. Click to expand... have you even read the chapter😭 She was literally getting harassed
Pachka84 said: Always cheerful blonde female characters are so annoying. And making the dark-haired female characters cry is equally boring. I'm dropping this trash. Click to expand... have you even read the chapter😭 She was literally getting harassed