Maigo ni Natteita Youjo wo Tasuketara, Otonari ni Sumu Bishoujo Ryuugakusei ga Ie ni Asobi ni Kuru You ni Natta Ken Nitsuite - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Read the light novels. Lot better written, more polished, and WAY more spicy, especially in volume 6 👀
Hope "spicy" isn't referring to the amount of drama 🙄

Also probably another one of those "They are childhood friends, but he's forgotten her", you'd think he at least would know the name of her ö_o.. Or are we also getting the trope of her having changed her name

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone. My name is Anth, and I am one of the leads at Kanin Group. I want to apologize for the low scanlation quality. This chapter was uploaded within three hours of the Japanese chapter's release. We wanted to get it out as SOON as possible, so we had to skip out on a few things that we normally would do.

Rest assured, this series is in good hands. We will be replacing the current images within the next couple of days, such as with proper SFX and higher resolution images. Please look forward to that. Nice to meet you, and I look forward to the next few months together!
Please never do speedrun in the next chapters

People with common sense prefer quality translation rather than speed translation.

Dex-chan lover
As others here, I remember reading the WN (two versions, even) until the plot started losing sense. But before that, it was really enjoyable.
I'll follow this adaptation and I'll check the LN hoping the problems of the source material were solved.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has a huge issue in both guys having same face, same target (fml), same name kinda (I assume, might just be that some ppl use surnames and others use firstnames. What did we see so far? One guy was named akira, another akihito, and a third guy were named aoyagi! So somehow there are 3 twins, but not triplets, because they are only 2...), and overall I have no idea who does what.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Please never do speedrun in the next chapters

People with common sense prefer quality translation rather than speed translation.
Yep ch2 will be a regular release. although the TL was not necsssarily rushed, just the cleaning and TS. We also didn’t really QC it lol

We’ll have ch1 done before 2 releases

Dex-chan lover
Not really old enough to have a child, but I want one lol. Anya started all this, now I can’t stop liking manga/anime with similar themes about raising children/family.
...you do realize that those kids you like are fictional right? Mostly it will be screaming, shouting, crying, pooping and puking. Many people tend to want kids when the ppl around them get kids, but this is mainly because they are only exposed to the cute parts, while the parents are loaded with all the hellscape things.

It is exactly like puppies and kittens. Super cute and bundles of fun. But if you were to get one you would need to remember to feed, groom, walk, teach, and pick up their littering and clean any poles they water (assuming you don't own them yourself). And they are much more tame in terms of everything bad, than babies or even toddlers are!!! You will also inevitably lose interest in doing all of that properly (as many parents see is true when their kids get a puppy), and so you will end up neglecting your kid and forget to feed it or be too tired to take it for a walk when it needs to defecate.

And that is only in its larval stages!!! in the second evolution they are arguably worse, as they gain mobility and an instinct to challenge authority and so on. Third stage is even more of the same.

So no, we don't want children. We want robot-puppies and robot-children. All the good, with none of the hassle!

Users who are viewing this thread