Maigo ni Natteita Youjo wo Tasuketara, Otonari ni Sumu Bishoujo Ryuugakusei ga Ie ni Asobi ni Kuru You ni Natta Ken Nitsuite - Ch. 3

Supporter
Proxy dad manga straight into my veins...
eea.jpg

I have bad news for you.
5f9d8a0a48995ea25aca1b659b4ce03d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is a danger to my heart when I already have heart problems, good lord. This is unreasonably wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
Young kids won't ever realize how big Domino toppling was back in the 80's-90's. It sounds silly compared to how people occupy their time now but we'd spend literal hours setting up a massive trails of domino's going all around the house. But it was huge professionally, there were competitions on TV all the time, Country vs Country was a popular bout. It was like Ru Pauls Drag Race but with Domino Toppling.

Dex-chan lover
The male lead character has a pretty fucked back story but
there are no rivals to their relationship. It's 100% just the two of them (and Emma) only focused on each other, so no need to worry about any kind of love triangles or anything even if it seems like one will appear in the manga.
I'm honestly so relieved by that ngl, so many romance mangas are just completely ruined when the author doesn't know how to make the story longer without introducing a billion usually uninteresting rivals, and it's not like love triangles or harems necessarily have to equal bad writing, but it's just so common for that to be the case that I just get a bad feeling every time there's more than one love interest

Dex-chan lover
Eh? But mangas keeps depicting it as a place where a girl can't go alone to a mall, or a beach, or out at night without getting swarmed by creeps who don't take 'no' for an answer. And did MC just casually diss Europe with that kinda remark?
Well, my friend there said it's quite safe as in the case of mugging, but in the case of stalking, molestation, and sexual harassment... It's a whole different story. But at least the risk of being stabbed is lower than getting harassed, tho I don't know whether the two cases can be compared with in the first place...

Supporter
Young kids won't ever realize how big Domino toppling was back in the 80's-90's. It sounds silly compared to how people occupy their time now but we'd spend literal hours setting up a massive trails of domino's going all around the house. But it was huge professionally, there were competitions on TV all the time, Country vs Country was a popular bout. It was like Ru Pauls Drag Race but with Domino Toppling.
My parents had a number of different friends when we were growing up, and one house that we'd go to to be baby sat while the adults went out for dinner had at least one set of Domino Rally to play with. Sure, they were 'fauxminos', but they were still damn fun!
s-l1600.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread