Mainichi Ie ni Kuru Gal ga Kyorikan Zero Demo Yasashiku nai - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
ngl im quite liking this so far, hopefully the spirit of reiwa descends onto this manga to give us proper romance at some point as well.

Dex-chan lover
as someone that's lost a fair bit of weight, imo the best way to lose weight is to count your net calorie consumption and to operate at a slight sustainable deficit over a long period of time. exercise ,while helpful, is generally not a cure all for weight loss by itself. in the real world by eating a bunch of junk food after every workout session, like they have been, they'd probably have made zero progress or maybe even gained more weight.

Dex-chan lover
"You saw, didn't you?"

"Yes I have a pair of functioning eyes, and you consciously moved with your backside facing towards my field of view. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to solve that equation."
Her: -kicks him anyway cuz why not-

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit she is really plump in the right place, instead fat its more than thicc like milf in her middle 30 🙏

Group Leader
@ all ye who (quite reasonably, in my eyes) comment that she doesn't look fat at all
The real comedy here is that anything the manga is doing better in that aspect than the light novel it's based on did, at least where colour illustrations are concerned--the ones in the first volume look like this lmao
9uBTpvH.png

xlJVFu1.png

Py7xGi8.png

Dex-chan lover
Bro has no idea about fasting, clearly.
Fasting is actually beneficial to you, if done with a little prep.

Dex-chan lover
Anti fasting propaganda. Not eating for 14 to 16 hours is fine and in fact healthy as long as you get in your calories and macros weekly. It's only problemactic if you fast for days at a time all the time.
eat before 16-17h and have breakfast at 7-8 = 14-16 hours of fasting???
guess I was fasting all my life
why am I still phat tho

Dex-chan lover
The real comedy here is that anything the manga is doing better in that aspect than the light novel it's based on did, at least where colour illustrations are concerned--the ones in the first volume look like this lmao
Giving the girl on the cover a big belly and a double chin would be bad marketing, I guess. Also, a drastic transformation, like from an actually chubby girl to a super slim idol would probably make it harder for readers to stay attached to the character.
In any case this set-up sounds like a double-edged sword. Commenters here already say she looks fine as is, so they might not stick around to see her get any lighter.

Dex-chan lover
...bit too simpy. "It's my fault."

Really? Looking forward to get out of a pool like a normal fucking person and it's his fault for catching a face full of ass? Naw.

Lucky the art is great and the character interaction is otherwise okay.

Users who are viewing this thread