Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My stepsister w…

Aggregator gang
HOLY FUCK what kind of girl is this32434@@?#$@?$@#?#$?@34?234?23?423?243?42??45//45@45/5@?$#$?3$%?345?eafgc ojmicrfponecpasrgioniphgnv jihjnvjnilnilniljhjnilshjnlhljnmkgnjlhkmkasfjkd

I know that mangas liki this dont have that much logic in them but this is way overboard. If she wants him to love her then why the hell does she treat him like that??

U could always just ignore her and pretend she doesnt exist

too bad he's such a simp

Fed-Kun's army
@Ddog123 I guarantee they are somehow going to spin all of her actions positively. For the gross part she was being jealous and for the I hate that you are my brother part is about her wanting to be able to date him. Idk what the fuck the kicking is about though. No clue how they would spin that one.

>girl tells you every day how she likes you
“No, I don’t want to confess because she doesn’t mean it”

He says in the LN that if he wasn’t a “top-notch virgin”, he would confess lmao

Fed-Kun's army
So our fem MC is a legit bully and perfectly happy to hypnotize people to get her way rather then just try to be a decent person and we are supposed to feel any sort of positive feelings towards them. And that poor childhood friend just gonna around to get shit on by fem MC and and friend zoned by our neutron star-dense male MC. Always impressed when a manga finds new ways to disappoint me.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly impressed at how unintentionally cruel and sad the setup for this one is. The idea that he's tried his whole life to bring comfort and warmth to this poor girl's life, and (from his point of view) not has he failed utterly to do so, but she absolutely despises him for it is exquisitely painful. Complete insanity for a goddamned romcom though. It's hard to root for the heroine when she's been so... evil. Like this kind of thing should probably damn you to hell. This is so far beyond just tsundere that I doubt she actually loves him in any emotionally fulfilling way.

Users who are viewing this thread