Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Jealousy and Hy…

Double-page supporter
Hmmn well even if the retarded mc goes through with this I doubt the childhood friend will go down that easily.

This is hot trash.

Eagerly awaiting next chapter. Hope childhood friend doesn't lose lol.

Dex-chan lover
There's going to a misunderstanding with that rejection, there's always a misunderstanding

As usual, somehow the MD comments have managed to be significantly more cringe than the story itself.

He doesn't even have the brains to send a text explaining it to her and then immediately deleting the text from his phone

Fed-Kun's army
this is such trash...

...so does anyone know if this is bi-weekly or what

Dex-chan lover
Girls who are love crazy in anime is either just cringe AF! Or lovely AF! Usually female MCs are lovely and the faceless girls that are always after the popular guys are cringy! And now ladies and gentlemen presenting the days when even female MCs are CRINGY AF!

I have a feeling that confession... will not end well...

Dex-chan lover
if the text is sharp but the images are blurry like that it messes with my eyes something fierce, i already need glasses, i don't want my eyes to become even worse

Aggregator gang
@The_Strahl
I'd be beta too if crazy bitch would threaten me with a cordless screwdriver. I'd take my chances with your standard yandere with a knife but a screwdriver leaves really nasty wounds. Fuck that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread