Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Kiss and Hypn…

Double-page supporter
I'm more pissed that the brother has no balls to speak for himself. Are you really that scared of your sister, that you would let yourself get used by her?

Somehow that came off as kinda cute in the end. I think it just looked more decently drawn than anything else.

Still garbage, still the highlights of my week.

Dex-chan lover
@CuJoJo IKR? I mean is he really never thinking that he can just throw away all dangerous stuff that his sister has? Or can't he just be honest?

Feels weird to have incest stuff out in the open where it might get back to people who know you

Aggregator gang
What the hell is this dumpster fire. I admit it, at the start was kind of funny and endearing, but now I'm rooting for the Childhood friend all the way.
Still, a good read.

Yoooooo homegirl really doing the most. I hope the childhood friend puts the sister in her place.

Being honest though the brother should have said something from the start.

People have to realize that if she is serious about killing him it would be easy. They live in the same house and he has to sleep, even if he overpowers her what's stopping her from doing it while he was sleep. Should he never sleep then? What is he realistically doing? Even then it ain't that serious, this isn't a good manga

Uhhhhh.... Shit is going down. And childhood friend is still best girl. Shame on MC for never taking her serious

Stabbbbb bring the knives out! Hurry! Both of them are rearing to go!!!

Am i the only one that cringes everytime the author shows us that drill?
I makes me remeber how silly the plot is
"i cant stop pretendeing to be hipnotized because my sister will kill me with a drill". I said this before but the author could have come up with a better explanation for the MC to go along with it.

Users who are viewing this thread