Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Kiss and Hypn…

Dex-chan lover
Hey hey hey, did you all forget about the title of this Manga? The stepsis is going to win, because the fucking title said so.

Fed-Kun's army
yo why the fuck do i follow this series and why am I interested in how this turns out? this is all levels of fucked, absolute degenerate story...I'll keep on reading it tho

Double-page supporter
I wonder how everyone in the cafe is taking this public declaration of incest

Fed-Kun's army
I love how many recent comments there are. also whats up with this dude's stockholm syndrome havin ass

If i were the main character I would've picked the childhood friend without a second thought. "hEs aLWaYs bEeN mINE" no bitch you're off your fucking meds If any non retarded person were related to you they would hate you

Fed-Kun's army
I love the reaction of all the other customers goin like, "Oh daaaaaaamn"

reu

Dex-chan lover
As always the childhood friend is fucking based and as always the childhood friend will lose
ree

this shit is dumb af. authors gunna pull some shit where the sis loves her bro and just couldnt tell him and then he ends up liking the sis kinda bullshit

Fed-Kun's army
The childhood friend getting screwed over in a manga.

Nothing unusual here, move along.

Fed-Kun's army
let us solemnly be quiet for a while...
for a brother...
who died socially this time.

Aggregator gang
I want to stop reading this, but I also want to see where this goes.

Users who are viewing this thread