Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Bondage and Hy…

Dex-chan lover
You know what, dont even feel bad for MC. Let's ride this shit show to the end

Dex-chan lover
No matter how fucked this series is and how many people complaining, the fact that it's gather a lot of people to read it till the end is very interesting

Dex-chan lover
I dunno I'd probably hypnotize Rinko into being uncontrollably horny and unleash her horniness on me. She'll tightly hug herself in a vain effort to keep her horniness in check, but the moment I tell her it's okay to squirt on my crotch it's over...

Thank you for the translation (I do wonder if my crotch will endure being rubbed by Rinko's voluptuous lady parts).

Dex-chan lover
rinko is a fucking elite detective wtf??? she would've caught light yagami in a week if he had killed akkun lmao

Dex-chan lover
What in the ever loving living fuck happened ?!?! Bro's life is over and all he did was to try to make her sister comfortable around her. I think this mangaka is cooking way too hard and need to stop before it gets deadly

Dex-chan lover
"You pretended to be hypnotized to be nice to her."
"If I stop pretending, my relationship with her is over and she'll close herself off."
Bro... you pretended because your life was being threatened! She was ready to kill!

Users who are viewing this thread