Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Hypnotic Steps…

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what do you mean their story finally begins and part 1 complete. 😱

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the hypnosis was never actually confirmed to work, and these "tests" were just a retcon.

Dex-chan lover
Lol this ending though. It's like his mom started knocking on his door so he slapped this ending together so he wouldn't get caught.

Dex-chan lover
lmfao what do you mean part 1 is over theres more. A cliff hanger ending is the absolute saddest way to have ended this series which has spiraled out of control lmao.

Group Leader
You know what to do everyone. Let it tank so mans stops cooking

Dex-chan lover
well im glad the dumpster fire burnt out so now i can look away from this

Fed-Kun's army
Absolute trash technically. Some enjoyable parts, some not even enjoyably bad and just extremely poorly written, highly detached from reality, doesn't even understand the mood it's trying to go for most of the time. The art was amateurish, the premise wasn't even all that interesting. Part 1 and then axe is a surprise cuz it shouldn't even have been allowed to finish part 1, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf with these last 5 chapters.

Let me guess, in part 2 MC goes to jail because assault, and this shitty guy, hypnotizing everyone so he can get away and do whatever he want with the imouto.

Dex-chan lover
It depends.

Sure, the consensus in this kind of situation is that the manga got "Axed", with "Axed" meaning "It got cut short by the publisher because of sales", but the reality is that there are many reasons for a manga to suddenly end, ranging from the author's health, to them simply getting bored with their story, to problems with their editors, and many more.

Hell, we recently saw the case of Schwinn's Hanamonogatari (Yuri manga) which got axed 3 vols in, despite vol 1 doing so well, that it reached the top list of Amazon's bestseller.

The reception of vol 1 was on the level of a popular shounen, and what did the publisher do?

Backstab the manga giving it absolutely 0 ADVERTISEMENT, not even on their official Twitter account, hell, their account wasn't even following the mangaka's, destroying all momentum by vol 2, and killing it by vol 3.

And we know all this because the author herself came out on Twitter to talk about the situation in wake of the support she was getting not only from Japanese fans, but also overseas, when the announcement of vol 3 being the final one came out.

So no, it's not always about money.
That's Hip Whip Girl all over again.

Beautiful, unhinged until the end. I hope the author eventually will continue cooking.

Dex-chan lover
Well everyone, I guess that's it. This manga has ended, the dumpster fire has been extinguished.

I'd like to thank everyone for reading this manga and our group's translation of it. Thank you too and Shoutout to Goddess Scans for translating the manga before we picked it up.

Go support the author in any of their future works, as well as our group's!
thanks for the hard work

Users who are viewing this thread