Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Hypnotic Steps…

This was the worst thing I’ve ever read, and I’m so glad it’s finally axed

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a true Masterpiece, an excellent and almost perfect culmination of TRASH and reused tropes from other romcoms. I was almost completely in from the beginning as a "so bad it's good" type of setting, But I also believe this kind of story would fit a oneshot or a 1 volume manga, and the development kind of proves it. The last volume is almost intelligible when trying to give a deeper meaning to hypnotism. The best way it could have gone was to continue being an absurd comedy, but the poor attempt at drama makes it evident that the author just wanted to end it.

If the author had keep them blood related, I would have had mad respect for sticking to trashiness, but no, we must have a sad story and make sure they can get legally married.

I was hoping to use this as a troll manga to shock people into reading incest. But it turned out to be a bland, uncomfortable and forgettable story not even good to cringe at.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly hoping this keeps going, it’s the most idiotic plot, but it’s weirdly addictive. Maybe I need to seek professional help…

Fed-Kun's army
imagine you wrote a 3 part novel series and the guy who is illustrating it finishes the first part and says "this is boring so im done now"
I was genuinely shocked when I read that. I don’t know how adaptations of LNs to manga work in terms of production, but I didn’t think they could just up and quit lmao

Dex-chan lover
This started nice and degenerately, but then took acid and devolved into complete and utter lunacy. What the fuck author, why are you drinking fish poop water, I can't even

Dex-chan lover
imagine you wrote a 3 part novel series and the guy who is illustrating it finishes the first part and says "this is boring so im done now"
I was genuinely shocked when I read that. I don’t know how adaptations of LNs to manga work in terms of production, but I didn’t think they could just up and quit lmao
He wrote and drew this himself; he got bored with his own thing!

Dex-chan lover
Didn't even read the whole manga, stopped like halfway through Ch7. Just wanted to say that Axe-kun kinda popped off with this one.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck man, this really was a total fuck over dumpster fire trash that with each chapter made me uncomfortable as fuck yet made me excited on what's going to happen next. This was quite frankly an unexpected fucked up story just with cute girls and the victim being a guy (men's rights, am I right ?). This shit wouldn't fly if it was a girl. The author's note at the end very slightly made me forget what this was and is. But yeah Mr author san,I do agree that you should try to help your parents out

Dex-chan lover
Fuck man, this really was a total fuck over dumpster fire trash that with each chapter made me uncomfortable as fuck yet made me excited on what's going to happen next. This was quite frankly an unexpected fucked up story just with cute girls and the victim being a guy (men's rights, am I right ?). This shit wouldn't fly if it was a girl. The author's note at the end very slightly made me forget what this was and is. But yeah Mr author san,I do agree that you should try to help your parents out
The final chapter basically destroys the entire premise of the manga by making it so that hypnosis is actually effective.

Dex-chan lover
The final chapter basically destroys the entire premise of the manga by making it so that hypnosis is actually effective.
Please don't take this heart but do you sell velo ? It's a nicotine based mouth freshener. I've always wanted to ask you this and today I jumped the gun and asked you. Please don't hate me

Dex-chan lover
Please don't take this heart but do you sell velo ? It's a nicotine based mouth freshener. I've always wanted to ask you this and today I jumped the gun and asked you. Please don't hate me
I hope to sell Velomobiles. You know, the Human Powered Vehicles that get, on average, 5,500 MPGE for less than half the cost of a new car?

Users who are viewing this thread