[Mainsite] Issue with filters on Reports page

Contributor
How to replicate:
  1. Filter your reports such that there will be less than a page of displayed reports.
    (Example: I set the filter to "Status: Waiting". I have 2 reports that are waiting currently, so 2 reports are displayed on the page.)
  2. Filter your reports such that there will be more reports than however many are currently displayed.
    (Example: I set the filter to "Status: Refused". I have 16 reports that are refused.)
Expected result:

All reports under the new filter should be displayed on the page.​
(Example: The 16 refused reports should be displayed on the page.)​

Actual result:

The number of reports displayed on the page is equal to the number of reports under the first filter.​
(Example: Only 2 reports are displayed on the page. To be specific, the 2 most recent refused reports are displayed on the page.)​

The issue goes away if you just click the "Filter" button again, so it's not like it's some major inconvenience or anything, but I just wanted to make sure the bug was known.

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
Hi, jfyi this issue is in our issue tracker.

Contributor
Hi, jfyi this issue is in our issue tracker.
Noted, thanks. I also noticed another bug I'll add here: If you're browsing your reports and you switch to another page, then you change the filter, you'll stay on that page. So for example, if you're browsing Pg 3 of accepted reports and change the filter to refused ones, it will load Pg 3 of refused reports, even if that page doesn't exist. It would make more sense if it loaded Pg 1 of reports every time you changed the filter.

Users who are viewing this thread