[Mainsite] Reports are not showing up on reports page [Not a bug]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
I made two test reports to my user account right now and would expect them to show up at https://mangadex.org/my/reports. However, the latest report is from 9 months ago, and if I filter by user reports only there are no reports there. I checked the request in the devtools and the server reported back a status of "OK" when I made the report so I'm not sure what's going on

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Normally they would show up, yes, but in your case this is once again working as intended

Same reason as before

In fact if you find out you can do something please report it as it's probably a bug

Dex-chan lover
Normally they would show up, yes, but in your case this is once again working as intended

Same reason as before

In fact if you find out you can do something please report it as it's probably a bug
Why am I blanket banned from doing anything? I thought that my permissions were restored to that of a user who has never uploaded to the site before. It makes no sense to block me from doing normal things like rating or filing reports since that was never the issue to begin with

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Why am I blanket banned from doing anything? I thought that my permissions were restored to that of a user who has never uploaded to the site before. It makes no sense to block me from doing normal things like rating or filing reports since that was never the issue to begin with
You're restricted from performing any write actions, as you've repeatedly abused these in the past in a variety of ways.

Dex-chan lover
You're restricted from performing any write actions, as you've repeatedly abused these in the past in a variety of ways.
How have I abused rating actions? That's literally not even an avenue for abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread