[Mainsite] Site trying to load banner when cover art doesn't exist? [Not a Bug]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when I went on this page that doesn't have any cover arts, there's an animation of a faded vertical white bar sweeping from left to right over and over again. I've tested this on PC (Firefox) and mobile (Chrome) and it appears on both, although you have to look a bit harder to see it on mobile.

Contributor
To be clear, this is not a report asking for cover arts to be added to that page. I'm just concerned that the site might be unnecessarily using resources to try to load an image that doesn't exist.

Contributor
But checking, this entry has a cover art next to the title, or was it added after this post?
Yes, that was added after I made this thread, which is why I made the above comment.
Besides that, that's an animation, it's mean to be displayed while resources load in the page
Right, so what I'm saying is that if a page doesn't have any cover arts, then there's no need to attempt to load the banner.

Dex-chan lover
Right, so what I'm saying is that if a page doesn't have any cover arts, then there's no need to attempt to load the banner.
but remember you are in the bug sub forum, this is not a bug is an intended behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread