Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 332 - Don't Refuse

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I was wondering if you could use the Misfit scans Batra term rather than Battler. Maybe I’m just used to it but it honestly feels better.
It's not just their term; unfortunately, "battler" is what it was stupidly localized to with the official version, and they decided to go with that, sadly. I wrote a big breakdown on it using the original Japanese that showed "Batra" or "Battra" was correct, with the meaning of "battle division" or "battle brigade", backing it with multiple sources, and nothing came of it.

As for the chapter, goddamn Beem is awesome! I can't wait to see more of their art! I bet we're gonna get something like that one Korean jumpscare comic that scrolled on its own from them, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
So my guess is the reason why people spread about the fear of her art is because they're afraid of her instead. And guessing it started like this.

Someone muttering the name of her art and then she walks up behind them asking if they like it. They turn around and saw her face and that's when they're the most scared in their life.

Dex-chan lover
Errrr whoops. . . .

red-flag-2020olympics.gif

Dex-chan lover
from all the other lunatic demons, this one that makes my heart pumped the most (and not because they're scary)

Fed-Kun's army
So how old is this woman supposed to be? Because by the time Sylvia was a little girl, Beem was painting a masterpiece famous in all the Netherworld, but currently Sylvia is a first grade while she is almost ending her studies
It was mentioned that this Beem person is a fifth year, so that'd make them three years older then Iruma and four years over Silvia. And that's not counting any weird shenanigans that could make them older still.

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited for something horror to show up!

Also how has the harem tag not been added yet? They literally acknowledge it in the story

Dex-chan lover
So how old is this woman supposed to be? Because by the time Sylvia was a little girl, Beem was painting a masterpiece famous in all the Netherworld, but currently Sylvia is a first grade while she is almost ending her studies
I can't believe this is the first post bringing this up. Assuming Sylvia was like 4 years old in that flashback and the art piece came out that year, Beem would've been 9 at most.

First thought when Beem was mentioning characteristics is how Hirohiko Araki makes characters. When I think of this character like that, then man this haunted house might get more wild then they think

Double-page supporter
W-wow... That was a jumpscare for me (I'm easily spooked, don't judge me). 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and thanks to Osamu sensei for the manga.

Let her cook.

Double-page supporter
....okay, Beemer

(edit: that's not directed at anyone but the comic, cuz i'm in a punny mood ^^' )

Users who are viewing this thread