Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 340 - Before Anyone Else

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter:

Iruma: Sabnock-kun, we want to ask if you would support Silvia's wishes, even if they might prove quite dangerous.

Sabnock: As expected of my rival, you're straightforward. Very well, I shall approve of your marriage, but no kids before becoming Demon King.

There is something bugging me... Iruma hasn't seen Galna yet right? What if he went with Beem and Silvia. The only effect that we have seen so far is from the demons. What will be the effect if a human sees her (Galna). Additionally, will the ring of gluttony (ring of solomon) or Alikred will react to it?

Group Leader
Based on what I've read, the real danger is the lack of knowledge the Magitools battler has about Beem's bloodline ability. Exactly why does Beem's art make its viewers go crazy? Is it really the subject matter, or just when Beem's tail makes contact with the surface? For example, if Beem plops a simple, tiny dot on the canvas with the tip of their tail, is that enough to drive viewers insane? Or what if Beem cuts the art into six pieces and hands Silvy one piece at a time?

And what are the limits of the bloodline power? For example, does the effect change if Beem uses watercolor instead of acrylic? If they paint on ceramic instead of canvas? Suppose Beem puts a mirror in front of the painting and another mirror behind the painting, positioned to reflect the first mirror, and Silvy looks only at that second mirror behind the painting. Can she make a reproduction without suffering any damage since it's not a direct view of the image but a reverse-reverse view?

These are the questions... that ruin worldbuilding, sorry lol
I checked the previous chapters and unless I overlooked it there's no mention of this being due to Beem's power, just their pure skill at that style of art. It was said that art is the family tradition, but nothing relating to their bloodline ability.

It's like if people experienced vertigo directly by looking at MC Esher's art.

wp6565915.png

Dex-chan lover
Sabnok grew on me so much after his reveal, he became a total bro. I feel like he would support his lil sis.

Aggregator gang
Man this manga really maturing along the way. The way things are done feel so refreshing compared to so many school based series

Dex-chan lover
Everyone thinking that Silvia is just going to tank it thanks to her family's skill just makes me wish I could tank cringe like she could.

Dex-chan lover
Another empty chapter that will result in another weird relationship development.

Dex-chan lover
Based on what I've read, the real danger is the lack of knowledge the Magitools battler has about Beem's bloodline ability. Exactly why does Beem's art make its viewers go crazy? Is it really the subject matter, or just when Beem's tail makes contact with the surface? For example, if Beem plops a simple, tiny dot on the canvas with the tip of their tail, is that enough to drive viewers insane? Or what if Beem cuts the art into six pieces and hands Silvy one piece at a time?

And what are the limits of the bloodline power? For example, does the effect change if Beem uses watercolor instead of acrylic? If they paint on ceramic instead of canvas? Suppose Beem puts a mirror in front of the painting and another mirror behind the painting, positioned to reflect the first mirror, and Silvy looks only at that second mirror behind the painting. Can she make a reproduction without suffering any damage since it's not a direct view of the image but a reverse-reverse view?

These are the questions... that ruin worldbuilding, sorry lol
My first thought was to have it be displayed obliquely through a mirrored surface, too. There's just so little known about exactly how it works because they keep it locked up. And I'd argue that your questions don't ruin worldbuilding but rather contribute to it.

🎵Hey little sister, what have you done?
Hey little sister, who's the only one?
Hey little sister, who's your Superman?
Hey little sister, who's the one you want?
Hey little sister, shotgun

It's a nice day to start again
It's a nice day for a white wedding
It's a nice day to start again🎵

Chapter 341: White Wedding by Billy Devidol

Dex-chan lover
man it's been forever since we last saw him. i was starting to think the author forgot about him in favor of silvia.

Users who are viewing this thread