Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 363 - To the Future We Found

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the Asmodeus gonna have full monopoly or just one of many customers.

Even though they're the only supplier, they're still not invulnerable from getting exploited. We know that's what happened before even though they have super hearing.

Supporter
So the many-ears are trading one small niche for another. Not the big W I expected. Kids with less mana than others will take the place of the black ears.

Has Iruma's obsession with high-class restaurants ever been hinted at before? That seems like a strange character twist to come out of nowhere with such force.

Dex-chan lover
So the many-ears are trading one small niche for another. Not the big W I expected. Kids with less mana than others will take the place of the black ears.

Has Iruma's obsession with high-class restaurants ever been hinted at before? That seems like a strange character twist to come out of nowhere with such force.
I think he did like to eat. especially high level food due to his previous life before bring adopted

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the Asmodeus gonna have full monopoly or just one of many customers.

Even though they're the only supplier, they're still not invulnerable from getting exploited. We know that's what happened before even though they have super hearing.
By how the Asmodeus clan operates and how the story is (should be) going, they should be entering a mutual agreement contract of some sort.

But yeah, if it's any other clan or party, they're definitely not "independent" yet. Maybe even more so dependent, because now you have to think about maintaining and protecting the carrot farm, and this protection for now still has to come from somewhere else.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for people coming to demon's hospital with the many eared carrot lodged in their behind:pepela:

getting serious for a moment. this is kinda below expectations for what you can argue as the climax. Feels lukewarm.

probably because we already know from last chapter about the carrot.
i hope this is a false climax, and the climax of the arc is another chapter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread