Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 365 - Exacting Fangs

Dex-chan lover
Arise, ye prisoners of starvation!
Arise, ye wretched of the Netheworld!
For justice thunders condemnation,
We'll make the better Netheworld!
Karotte-Volksminister Iruma, probably.

Last edited:
honestly, i very much agree with this. to me the wicked phase was just meant to give us a glimpse into who iruma can be and then he pretty much fulfilled that during walter park and the harvest festival and has only grown more with each arc. the wicked phase change worked during the evidol games b/c it was about presenting a flashy attitude. it's a parlor trick. idk, i can imagine a scenario where nishi brings it back and it's hype but i also just feel like people need to...like normal iruma more? lol.
I think honestly the most likely thing is Iruma does a variation of what he does in Chapter 34 of "No, you're wrong". It's something Iruma has been good at in moments both without wicked phase and with his wicked phase but his Greed/Gluttony to not give up any of his wants has allowed him to command people just like Amy did to the Multi-Ears and more than that make people choose to help him.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, this is what I've been waiting for. Even if they create new alternatives to live, the stronger demon is still capable of wrecking them up. It's obvious that many demon won't like losing their weaker subordinates. Taking this problem is pretty necessary since this something that will appear in long term if they decide to make a farm.

Mephisto has a right to be angry tho because they disturb his exam for Iruma.

Ngl, this is what I've been waiting for. Even if they create new alternatives to live, the stronger demon is still capable of wrecking them up. It's obvious that many demon won't like losing their weaker subordinates. Taking this problem is pretty necessary since this something that will appear in long term if they decide to make a farm.

Mephisto has a right to be angry tho because they disturb his exam for Iruma.
It's pretty funny that the guy is like "I am mighty" when Mephisto the Kingmaker is there.

Dex-chan lover
I think honestly the most likely thing is Iruma does a variation of what he does in Chapter 34 of "No, you're wrong". It's something Iruma has been good at in moments both without wicked phase and with his wicked phase but his Greed/Gluttony to not give up any of his wants has allowed him to command people just like Amy did to the Multi-Ears and more than that make people choose to help him.
Totally agree! Iruma is exceptionally stubborn which it turns out is an amazing quality to have for someone so altruistic. I can't get enough of how he somehow manages to embody the deadly sins in such an unexpected but impressive way. One of the greatest traits he seems to share with Delkira is that people are constantly caught off guard by their charming audacity.

Sigh Why can't the many-ears just do both? Not all of them are going to want to farm, so I don't see a problem?

I guess we wouldn't have a story if it was that easy though.
It's just the idea of the many ears looking to be independent that makes Narnia act this way.

Dex-chan lover
Come on Iruma use your ring, use it to suck their ass dry and make a point. Afterall one cannot be in command if they're not alive.

Of course this isn't that type of series.

Dex-chan lover
You're demons right? Just kill him 360 nocope from across the plains with your turbo archery.

Dex-chan lover
so this here is the event that i mentioned exactly 10 chapters ago would happen. i said some minor physical disturbance would happen and lo and behold. and yes i went back and checked what chapter i said this in just to make sure i wasn't misremembering anything. now all that's left is for this setback to get handled in just a single chapter or 2.

Dex-chan lover
Mephisto : you wanna say that to my face?
you know.... the 13 crowns that actually OWNS this part of town? who have the full authority for the many-ears?
and most importantly, the ACTUAL PROCTOR OF THE SCALA EXAM IN WHICH YOU HAVE NO SAY IN??

BTW, if it does become an all out war, have Narnia even considered how many 13 crowns is already in Iruma's camp?
-Sullivan
-Bachiko
-Amu-chan (the one that want that sweet, thick carrots ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
-Mephisto
-Azazel Henry

not to mention Bachiko's family is one of the 3 heroes clan.
don't forget Delkira which when reversed is Arikled which in japanese is Arikuredo which is Ali-san which is the literal ring in Iruma's finger.

i have difficulty believing narnia can get that much in a short time, unless the plot armor descend.
Sullivan is not from the 13 crowns but from the 3 greats aka higher ranking than the 13 crowns.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting good, finally.

I want to see iruma using the ring of gluttony to fight the guy and in his wicked phase.

Dex-chan lover
3 greats aka higher ranking than the 13 crowns.
3 greats ARE 13 crowns. but 13 crowns aren't necessarily 3 greats.

it's like how in catholic church. to be a cardinal, you have to be a bishop. in that case you are a bishop, with the additional title of cardinal. but not any bishop can be a cardinal, so most of them is just plain bishop.

3 greats is a title, not a position.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread