Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 366 - Where the Light Pierces

Fed-Kun's army
Ohh nows thats the way to properly flex!
Appearing without notice in a sealed barrier, the HUGE hole up top being made in an instant without anyone realising 😆
So this is the power difference between the prospective (6) Iruma, the (8) Amy, and the ancient demon who's also the new 13 Crown Mephistopheles (Rank ?)

Dex-chan lover
I think it's interesting and cool that Mephistio is saying that he will guide Iruma as a King Maker!
Not as a member of the 13 crowns. No- Mephistio is acting as a guide!

He was probably watching and backing up Azz and Clara as they got the kids to safety. Right now the only long-ears left appears to be Nova, who probably wouldn't of moved anyways. Or maybe he just didn't hear the slight whisper from Azz and Clara to 'come here to safety'.

Then he watched as Iruma made his decision.

Iruma discarded the fact he probably couldn't win. Iruma is protecting both his and the long ears dreams. Iruma is being extremely greedy right now- he's refusing to allow both dreams to be trampled upon.

Mephistio is now acting as a guide. Iruma said he wanted one. Iruma said he'd happily make Mephistio's dreams come true as well. So Mephistio will now Guide Iruma to the end result.

It makes me wonder if he would've moved before, for the sake of the exam. It sounded like he was thinking of politics "It's hardly the wisest move to toss your own position into jeopardy". Meaning would've Mephistio decided to allow it to be trampled and used politics to move again Narnia?

But, he finishes with: Knowing your own powerlessness, and still standing up to protect the clans pride... Without a doubt, that determination is an irreplaceable quality for a 'king'.

So it feels like Mephistio is solidifying his own stance- he is the King Maker, and Iruma has proven his qualities. He is moving not as 13 crown, but really as a King Maker.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm super curious about what wicked phase Nova would be like

Dex-chan lover
I smell גור down the road.
Makin’ that demon deal!

Not that Yuusuke- I mean Iruma needs it.

Dex-chan lover
Poor fool, he was so absorbed in his self importance he failed to realize that boss music had started playing.

Dex-chan lover
The way Mephisto appeared behind Amy has the same energy as this scene.
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
he's a demon, so far we don't know how much he actually cares about the many ears, he's testing Iruma, he let the trashing and burning go to look for Iruma's reaction, at least Iruma choose the right answer for the kingmaker.
ps. well Mephisto at least is helping with the fertilizer, 'cause those demon patrol officer just shat their pants at the end.
How I interpreted is that the king he last served, the one prior to Delkira, seems to be one of the many-eared race. It's hard to tell if they were horns or ears, but I believe they were ears. We also know that Mephistopheles has been absent hundreds of years during Delkira's reign, so if he saw what the Many-eared race had become maybe he'd have some attachment to them as a connection to the last king he served and wish for them to become independent again.

He tests his candidate and gets a race he was fond of back to prosperity. Two birds, one stone.

Group Leader
If Mephisto is a demon that's continuously reborn iirc, I wonder if he's had any inkling that Iruma isn't a demon from all his years of observation and experience? (Or if his rebirth is the result of a higher power solely for the purpose for making a king, would he have the ability to tell and dgaf because a good king is a good king)

Don't remember if he's actually continuously reborn or not, I think that was the impression I got from the flashbacks

Dex-chan lover
Me after the last panel :
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

And seeing older Amy smile : them fucked up tendencies are probably a family trait

Supporter
Loved the progress! I also appreciate the power contrast between Iruma and Mephisto.

Iruma just got his arrow stuck through the wall, while Mephisto made it into Swiss cheese.

Also it is safe to say Iruma passed! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread