Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Summoning a Familiar

Double-page supporter
@Joemassie728
Actually, it can be both newcomers gaining experience and improving the translation.
Newcomers can deliver the exact same quality of translations as veterans if given the appropriate guidelines, the only real difference is the required time to produce those results.
The newbies can't deliver this quality and keep up with the raws of current chapters. They'd either have to sacrifice quickness or quality, neither of which is appealing to Misfits. Hence, they told their newbies to focus on improving the quality of the first chapters of this series.
So the only thing left is that you want them to invest this time on abandoned series instead, to which I can say: Tough shit. Lots of people decide on their own how they want to spend their free time, instead of asking you for permission first. I suppose the only choices you have left are to either cry about it, which you did, or to actually pay them to do what you would want them to do.

Group Leader
My goodness, this has become quite the mess.
@Joemassie728 To start: we don't have a patreon, and we don't want anyone's money! We love this manga and want to share it with the fans, both new and long-time, so that's what we're doing. We are a team of 20 volunteers who dedicate our time to scanlation because we have a passion for manga - however, before the recruitment drive, we were a team of only 7! I've explained this already so I'm going to assume the finer points of workflow management will really confuse you, but putting new people on the main series would slow us down. You would get less manga in the same amount of time. The chapters the newcomers work on go through an intensive quality control process, so all the wonderful fans of this series see is the polished final product.
And they are who we do this for, so keep your money and kindly move on :)

Group Leader
@Joemassie728 Shut the fuck up you ignorant retard. No one's doing this for you, or your McDonald's money. People who love a manga providing quality scanlations to make other people love the manga has been a thing in the internet for ages now, maybe even before you were born. No one's telling you to be grateful for it, just take your childish tantrums elsewhere

Dex-chan lover
Truth to be told, it would be nice to have more control about notifications (well, i am, for one, happy about this re-translation, as Wicked House were translating from Vietnamese to English, iirc). But that's something to ask from MangaDex stuff, not bitch to scanlation groups about.

Double-page supporter
@Joemassie728 wow.... Misfits doesn't even have a patreon so they haven't taken any of your money. Now kindly take your ignorant bitching elsewhere.

@flarewarrior thank you for making M!IK a better read for old and new fans

Dex-chan lover
@flarewarrior Thanks for the TL, but somehow I find that the pages themselves are cut off compared to wicked house TL? I find this TL better in terms of flow and quality, but it's really weird how it cuts off the pages and such!

Group Leader
@xtroyer29 the difference is that we use the chapters released in volumes, whereas WH was using the pages from Shounen Champion. That's why the first page is colored, too. The volume versions are generally higher quality and can have entire pages cleaned up and redrawn, and sometimes will have lines changed, too (the magazine release schedule can rush the artist, so sometimes errors make it in). They're about 5% smaller than the magazine versions, however.

@Joemassie728 >If u donate they should listen to you.

That's the exact opposite of what donating means. Maybe you should lay down the mangos and focus on being a better person for now, the cartoons will be here anxious for your return. 😊

Contributor
"You're tearing me apart!"
Even though it perfectly suits the situation, I want to believe the translators were also referencing this classic meme:

theroom.gif

Group Leader
this chapter made me so mad i pissed on my neighbors cat, now im scratched all over because of this stupid fucking group, unfollowed and i will never donate to ur pateron ever again, you better not be seen around here again or im gonna downvote you, i bet you play fartnite 🤣🤣

Group Leader
My grandfather is on his death bed, we never really saw eye to eye for many reasons, he had always been a bit of a hard working tradesman, and I'm quite the nerd. He was adopted, and I finally got to share one of my hobbies with him in this manga because of the experiences that he shared with Iruma-kun. Since he's been suffering with cancer, I had convinced him to donate the rest of his life savings to this scan group to improve the speed of the releases, just as he was about to go, the nurse gave us 5 minutes before they would fill him with morphine, I got a notification on tachiyomi saying that another chapter of this series was out. Unfortunately, it's a remake of an earlier chapter, so I had to explain to the rest of my family and my grandfather that I was about to say goodbye to that there wasn't actually a new chapter. Thanks guys.

Dex-chan lover
Yoooo 😂 once his teacher's head popped out I had to put my phone down for a second I was laughing too hard lmao

Group Leader
lmaoooooo making your teacher your familiar is the best random vengeance that can happen haha

Users who are viewing this thread