Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Iruma and Clara

Double-page supporter
VENDINGMACHINE-DA

(gg Misfits, don't overdo it, we care about you <3)

Contributor
@Vicic they said it before but it's the B Team who's redoing early chapters for experience.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at this chapter Clara did tone down her games. They did became a legit ofensive ability but overall they did get toned down. Getting friends was good for her.

Supporter
Dammit this chapter still hits me hard on the re-read.

Double-page supporter
Ahh this chapter still hits. Crying Clara :(
Also have not read the spin off but will get to it eventually. Thanks mini misfits

Fed-Kun's army
Hands down, it's probably one of my favourite chapters in the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
B-team should be renamed G-team, for ”Great translation, typesetting, cleaning etc.”!

Double-page supporter
This chapter was quite important for one of the later ones, glad that youre redoing it

Contributor
@Scrwd 132, to be exact! You can tell easily from the higher than normal number of comments where everyone got mad cause Clara was crying.

It was nice seeing a reminder of this at the Harvest Festival. Behind the humongous ball of energy is a girl that's simply happy to finally have a genuine friend or two in her life, and it means the world to her. She really doesn't want to let that go, and naturally, her worst nightmare would be if Iruma became just like the other students here.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter still tugs at my heartstrings, and I still get the feels when seeing it happen in the anime, too.

Users who are viewing this thread