Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - Indestructible Spear

If it was joint project between sendiri & /a/ does that mean SendiriScans no longer sendiri

Dex-chan lover
I feel kinda bad for Sabnock because it's obvious Iruma will end up being the one to become Demon King. Hopefully he will find a new ambition or just be satisfied with being Iruma's eternal rival.

I guess it's not really surprising that they aren't equivalent to Amelie but I kind of thought since they're supposed to be the two who are really good at fighting out of the first-years they'd manage to get a little more done that that.

But yeah, Sabnock is interesting in that he essentially learned a sense of humility really early in his character arc, despite being defined by his grandiose ambitions. He's one of those characters who you'd expect to be extremely one-note but he really isn't. Hopefully he'll continue to grow past two notes 😛

I guess we're about to see why Balam is a Chet ranked demon despite us having only seen him be eccentric and meek up until this point. I do like it when action series like these remember to let the adults actually be competent and stronger than the children left in their charge.

Users who are viewing this thread