Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - My Ambition

I find it hard to believe 6 high tier demons busted a prison just to rescue and bow to some no magic school kid.

@Myorave Chadruma. that from parade.
V12.png

Fed-Kun's army
finished watching the anime, binged the manga, and now looking forward to season 2!!😊

Supporter
Weird that Kirio still seems to be so high in Baal's troupe when he botched his last big assignment.

Dex-chan lover
@Elhao

I mean, yes, and no. Presumably Baal is aware of the kind of power it would have taken to actually break through that barrier. Someone randomly using Sullivan-tier magic because of a special artifact is pretty much beyond prediction and not the fault of Kirio who otherwise executed the plan perfectly fine. I also think that even if Kirio isn't necessarily super powerful himself, Baal sees him as one of the ones that have truly returned to their evil origins.

Dex-chan lover
Kirio may not have been entirely truthful when he told his backstory to Iruma.

Dex-chan lover
mc imagination of magic is cute yet super effective XD
(like fluffy familiar sensei XD)

@piratehat whoa, nice catch, so ronove on parade leave quite an impression on iruma XD

Contributor
@mireaderc Well, they were mainly there under the instruction of Baal, one of the prestigious Thirteen Crowns. And it seems as if Kirio is Baal’s right hand man.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine getting betrayed after risking everything to get out of prison just so that some pervert could fap to your expressions.

Users who are viewing this thread