Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 10 Ch. 87 - Destined Enemy

Dex-chan lover
Glad they explained the Grandpa thing because I'm pretty sure he's powerful enough to destroy the entire park and everything in it if he wanted to, though I'll admit that I forgot about that fact.

Also, Kirio makes me more uncomfortable than the Roosevelts-who, whilst objectively more flaming, still don't seem like the types who would yandere-assault Iruma.

Though Iruma's harem vs Kirio would make for an interesting fight.

Fed-Kun's army
@mireaderc
The park guests have already been in despair, also he wouldn’t be able to see the despair.
It’s better to not release the criminals as they surely wouldn’t be on their side after being betrayed. A escaped criminal’s statement on who released them would probably be more solid than a locked up criminal’s statement on who attacked the park.

The police force arriving scared them off, so the police force should be decently big/powerful. Recapturing thousands or so of prisoners probably wouldn’t matter in the long run, not to mention having stronger demons helping the police.
Their group is also pretty well known so it wouldn’t be surprising if they were found out anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
Kirio legit makes me scare for Iruma future. The fact that he doesn't want to kill but to make Iruma fell into despair is giving me a super bad vibe. Thanks god this isn't Berserk.

Dex-chan lover
@Dethaw

I'd expect each of the six fingers to maybe be on the same level as Amelie or a bit stronger, rank 7 or so demons. I suspect every Council member (Baal, Amelie's Dad) to actually be rank 9, even if they're definitely weaker than the big 3 (Sullivan, Levi-tan, gambler old man) it seems more like those three are actually 10s but don't wanna be king so they're avoiding it. Amelie's dad alone could probably mop up the crew since I'd have to imagine he's equivalent to Baal who I really can't see them taking on except maybe as a full team depending on their teamwork, and even then mostly just holding him back for a while. Besides, they're a terrorist cell, direct confrontation with the police is never going to end well for them.

What I'm really interested about is why Sullivan is a 'hero'. Is it as simple as just being uber stronk, or was there some huge event in the past we haven't learnt about?

Dex-chan lover
Reading ahead:
Sullivan was the adviser of the previous (currently missing) Demon King, Derukira (Dracula), the one Sabnok idolizes. Sullivan was extremely devoted to the previous Demon King and was his right hand man. Note that consciousness of the Ring of Gluttony calls itself Arikured (Alucard), sound familiar? It's heavily hinted in later chapters that Sullivan is following some kind of plan of the previous Demon King which would explain why he's avoiding taking the position.

@Dethaw
A escaped criminal’s statement on who released them would probably be more solid than a locked up criminal’s statement on who attacked the park.
999/1000 locked up criminals say that Kirio has escaped. The one escaped criminal (1/1000) is Kirio. And that is not solid enough for you?
I mean if he just helped the criminals out then he didn't betray them and they would help him.

The police is powerful, but it is easier to shoot an individual bear, than to kill 1000 mouses.

Dex-chan lover
Kirio kind of reminds me of a certain Gotham criminal....wants nothing more than to meet someone who can go head to head with his ambitions, to the point where the fight itself is more important to him. Probably the most striking similarity is the euphoria he seems to gain from it, makes him seem a bit crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread