Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - Clara's Home

Aggregator gang
Damn, if her mom is any indication, Clara is gonna look mighty NIOCE when she grows up.

Damn now I want both girls to win....harem route?

Contributor
Huh, this chapter broke 100 comments. That’s pretty neat. Though I can definitely think of a couple more chapters that would’ve done the same if they weren’t already sniped.

Clara’s a really fun character! Her antics can definitely arise a laugh out of ya, but she’s more than just a hyperactive gremlin - she’s just happy to have people to call real friends in Iruma and Azz.

Though this is ultimately the reason I don’t really ship her and Iruma. I feel like she’s one third of a whole, with the other two being Azz and Iruma. Also, with all the buildup towards Iruma and Amelie, I feel like throwing Clara is a little forced. Also, I feel like having Iruma and Amelie get together would make for a nice change of pace from other stories. Plus they jsut work better together.

Clara is a very good girl though and I look forward to seeing more of her.

Dex-chan lover
Like I said in the previous character, if we aren't going full Harem (Iruma + Amelie, Clara, Alice, Crocell, maybe Ix, maybe Eiko) then I support Iruma + Amelie and Alice + Clara. I can see a genuine romantic bond eventually forming between them, and I don't think it'd upset the balance of the group too much.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was so heartwarming and wholesome. I really hope that all three of them will be together forever X'DDD

Group Leader
Aight there's a lot to discuss here . . . but let's not forget Alice's pajamas XD

Dex-chan lover
Clara nee san power too strong. If only she could keep it up normally.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Why is Alice there? He is a man, his voice actor is male. He will be the demon king's right hand man. Also, harem is trash. Guys who like polygamy don't understand how miserable it is for the women. My grandfather had 2 wives and my grandmother said that her life was hell. She was relieved when the other wife died and after my grandfather died, our family cut off all of contact from the second wife's children and treat them as nonexistent. My country also have plenty of stories how the wives and children tried to dispose of each other to gain the husband's favor, they even committed murder. It is one of the reasons polygamy is illegal in my country now.

Users who are viewing this thread