Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - Clara's Home

Holy shit Clara's well-drawn face is so good, I'm actually a bit shaken since I really want Iruma to end up with Amelie.

Dex-chan lover
It's not often that a manga has two perfectly distinct best girls, but goddamn.

@Soundwave14 for me, Opera was the grand mystery of gender. Azz, although named Alice, is generally treated as a boy as far as I can tell.

Aggregator gang
@GhostBuster64 so far, iruma has only seen amelia as romantic inters. though clara is indeed interested in iruma.

Spoiler!@#$
iruma and amelia`s relationship is distinct from others. as iruma has invited her to spend time alone together. and she is the only one who he shows his lost for the future to. and knows he is human(ish). having seen the raws.
Clara though is in mid growth as a women. and is starting to find her charms. this chapter is a sneakpeek to it. after training and developing it. she did manage to charm iruma in a event/competition (she then stole all his loot (lol))

Dex-chan lover
I can’t see their family now without expecting another song. I look forward to hearing this one.

Fed-Kun's army
I think this is the only series that ive seen that everyone accepts that there are 2 best girls.

why fight between who is with Iruma, he's in the demon world and dude is hinted to be the next demon lord, he can just date them all.

Dex-chan lover
@glueweeb Well, I'm always stubbornly reading novels on my phone during break not moving an inch so my friends always try to mess with me and make me lose my concentration. At some point they realized they can just sleep on my lap and I'd do nothing about it and I'd not even complain...so that's how it started. Now I'm often giving lap pillows to guys who just wanna sleep during break.

Users who are viewing this thread