Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - Demon's Manners

Dex-chan lover
This manga just can't be translated fast enough. We're getting them twice a week and it still feels slow! Alice got to show off his cool guy side for the first time in a while, and Amelie's reaction to the mixer is hilarious. Best girl remains best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who keeps expecting Alice to be a girl crossdressing?

At this point it would barely serve a purpose, seeing as Iruma already has a good love interest, but it just feels like the author has been hinting at it so much

Alice never shows romantic interest in girls, dislikes his overly feminine mother with a passion, fawns over Iruma constantly, has androgynous good looks and his mother named him "Alice"

Seeing as the raws are way ahead, could someone who knows whether that's going to be thing just spoil me? It's driving me mad

Dex-chan lover
@Crombs

I can't speak for the raws, but if you've watched the anime and heard his voice Alice is most definitely a boy. The only way for him to acceptably be a girl at this point is if his body has literally been modified by magic to some extent, or he's using some sort of illusion to fake it beyond mere androgyny. The one that's still a question is Opera, who I personally believe is female.

Contributor
@UXLZ
@Crombs

Or Alice can just be a teenager finding out that he might be gay, that’s always a possibility. I mean, many teens in manga dislike their overly doting parents, his obsession with Iruma and disinterest towards...everyone else, let alone girls, explains itself. Feminine names don’t really matter much.

Either way, fun chapter. Loved the interactions, and I honestly feel bad for the girl. Amelie and Iruma are definitely in their own world, alright - one where they allow Iruma to live rent free in their minds despite him constantly wanting to pay the rent.

Users who are viewing this thread