Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - Demon's Manners

i know i just commented but im going crazy about how heavily theyre implying azz actually has a crush on iruma. please. please. im gay. i want to see it. i would murder someone for it. i would kill someone to see that boy happy with the boy he loves. i would commit unspeakable crimes for the rep. azz i care you so much gay king. perhaps foolishly i will continue to hope azz/iruma is canonized but ill be damned if it isnt the only valid iruma ship on this bitch of an earth. god bless those baby gays.

Dex-chan lover
Alice was always gay for Iruma...hehehe
I totally ship both of them plus Clara and Amelie.xD

Dex-chan lover
@TransReigen
EEXqA1_WsAAvdBP.jpg:large

Dex-chan lover
@RC1138Boss He was totally decimated in a fight by Iruma. Alice said he has high respect for ettiquette and part of it is a deemons losing a duel will serve the winner or something like that. It makes it worse since Alice was the one who challenged Iruma and his family may lose face if he didn't act accordingly. I still go will loser serves the winner and that Iruma couldn't be touched and 1 hit ko'd Alice earned his respect and with iruma teaching him about friendship and other human culture. Alice probably thinks "Even though I challenged him, said mean things and lost bad he not only treats me as an equal, he considers me a comrade (since the idea of friend doesn't exist)" which garners a fuck load of respect

Dex-chan lover
Library girl looks loke she'd get along with Iruma. In a dress.
Also, headmaster should have noble title, right? I mean at least as one of the big four or something. That means Iruma should have a title too, right?
I was thinking for a while, but did we ever seen Ameri's wings?

Double-page supporter
@Cromb Alice is a unisex name, at least according to a few of the name sites I use to think up names for stories and look up the meanings of names. I understand it is traditionally female but he has got to be at least the 4th male Alice I've seen in a manga/anime/visual novel

Fed-Kun's army
everything about this chapter is great, from new girl, to azz being respectful to someone of fine arts, to pouty amelie, to clara making her own moon by breaking everyone else's.

Users who are viewing this thread