Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - Demon's Manners

Dex-chan lover
new gal looks like a brown Iruma which would probably work perfectly for Alice lol.

I like how clara’s contact on azz’s phone is “Stupid Clara”

Dex-chan lover
NO PLEASE I FINALLY FOUND MY FAVORITE CHARACTER. PLEASE HAVE HER HAVE MORE SCREEN TIME.

Double-page supporter
Librarian dark-skinned freckled cute shy demon girl! I didnt know something so unexpected could be so appealing. I hope she atleast becomes a background character!

Fed-Kun's army
Skin tight azazel and wing boner brown cutie make this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Crombs FYI, in the past, Alice was an exclusive name for noble men. As time passed, that name became a unisex name.

@UXLZ This is a shounen so there won't be harem end. Also harem is unfair for the wives. It is impossible for a man to love all of his wives equally. My grandmother who was in a polygamy marriage described it as living hell. The wives will always try to find a way to sabotage each other to gain the husband's favor.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19
Not always, but it was and is extremely common state of affair, so it is no surprise polygamy is slowly being made illegal in more and more countries.

It generally causes way too much strife that bleeds even outside the families.

Sure, in rare cases it can work, but as you said, it is unfair to the party that have to share their love of a man/woman and the person that has to balance out their affections as equally as possible to avoid worst case scenarios. Not to mention the children's experience from that.

In short, can work, highly unlikely too, and almost always not worth it.

just out of bs curiosity.. Sulli is the highest demon right and Iruma as his grandson, shouldn't he(Iruma) be attending the Devilam as well?? (just my opinion tho..)

Dex-chan lover
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AMELIE, a one-piece tight suit? Are you flexing on my face? If so... please come closer.

Alice the Thot Slayer, and good taste too, chose the cute choco demon girl.

This may have gone past most, but this chapter had much more little details about the demons customs, not only the thing about the greeting but when they were dancing the girls open their wings and levitate a little like it is a customary way of dancing between the high society, it is a subtle detail but it adds depth to this world.

Azz shoot down those little girls without a second thought.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodKing1 Well, yes but actually no, i dont even think Suli frequents those gathering but the real reason is that as the human world is more of a myth for most demons the ones that know it is real are obviously the noble, with varying levels of knowing i presume, but the point is the more Iruma is exposed to those demons bigger would be the chance of him being human to be discovered, and then all hell would break loose.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit Amelie has some top tier style. I guess if you got the looks might as well flex as hard as you can on the entirety of your surroundings.

Also I hope to see more of that cute brown girl.

Users who are viewing this thread