Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 95 - Abnormal Class's New Semester

Dex-chan lover
My thoughts during this chapter, in order:
-Everyone loves good-aligned Bill Cipher
-So if Rank 1 is basically god, and rank 4 is a High School Graduate, those three other ranks must be really fucken' wild
-
abf.jpg
-Is General Furfur a boy or a girl?
-Balam not getting paired with Iruma is the worst crime of the century
-LMAO the idol got paired with the Perverted Owl. This should end terribly.
-The shota teacher is shorter than Iruma. And that's just sad.
-I fully endorse all of the ending memes

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia

Don't call Elizabetta slutty! Sure, she's kinda sexy and flirty since she's a succubus, but she's as much of an innocent maiden as the rest.

On another note, there has to be a very good reason Iruma and Pikachu got assigned the newbie teacher. Kallego would have been involved with selecting these tutors, and we know how much of an amazing an diligent teacher he is.

Or wait for it to be a bait-and-switch and for Sullivan to force himself into being Iru's tutor, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how it's Sabnock who struck a seductive pose instead of Elizabetta lol. This manga kept me entertained with small details like this.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane We~ell...
-So if Rank 1 is basically god, and rank 4 is a High School Graduate, those three other ranks must be really fucken' wild
Er, no. Rank 10 is Maou. Rank 1 is nobody.
-Is General Furfur a boy or a girl?
He's a dick
As far as mythology wiki tells:
In demonology, Furfur is a powerful Great Earl of Hell, being the ruler of twenty-nine legions of demons.
He is a liar unless compelled to enter a magic triangle where he gives true answers to every question, speaking with a rough voice.
Furfur causes love between a man and a woman, creates storms, tempests, thunder, lightning, and blasts, and teaches on secret and divine things.
He is depicted as a hart or winged hart, and also as an angel. To some authors he changes from hart into angel when compelled to enter the magic triangle.
-Balam not getting paired with Iruma is the worst crime of the century
I say more lessons from Kallego would be also great.
But it ended up working out surprisingly well.
-LMAO the idol got paired with the Perverted Owl. This should end terribly.
This will end gloriously actually. But it will be proceeding terribly for some time.
-The shota teacher is shorter than Iruma. And that's just sad.
His wings are bigger then Iruma's though XD
-I fully endorse all of the ending memes
Can't disagree.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. @kwendy

Though, I will laugh as hard as hell if the Owl goes on a journey of self-reflection, overcoming his perverted drives and becoming one with his inner self. All because the Idol asked one, simple question:

How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie-Roll center of Tootsie-Roll Pop?

I don't care what anyone says, I'm proud of that joke, fuck you.

Banned
The hell is with Vepar? She some sort of weird heron / mermaid hybrid?

Dex-chan lover
But who is Soy Boy's tutor? There are only 6 tutors for 12 students, but there are 13 students.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno what the fuck Iruma's freaking out about though. He's already rank 3 and has OP AF people to help him out if he asks for it (Opera, Amelie, Grandpa, Kallego is technically his familiar, etc.). Pretty sure some of the class like Owl Boy are still rank 1 and all they have is what the school will provide.

Also, is Kallego saying that if ANY of the abnormal class are less than 4 by the end of the year, they'll ALL be kicked out of Royal One, or the students less than four will be while the others remain? I'm pretty sure it's the collective punishment version, but kicking out individuals for not meeting the standard would make more sense.

Also, I'm curious about what Sullivan thinks about that classroom. He seemed to be on pretty friendly terms with Delkira and Delkira himself seemed pretty laidback, so to sort of seal his classroom away doesn't seem like what he'd want.

Users who are viewing this thread