Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 96 - The Tutor's Plan

Dex-chan lover
That teacher is giving me serious asta 2.0 vibes here. Also is it still a loli if they are like 50 feet tall? Because all the other comments keep calling her a loli but she big as hell and also older than asta 2.0.

Ahhh so it's that girl hehe~I can only say that it's gonna be good for my boi hehe~

Double-page supporter
im so confused, why do people in the comments seem to know this character?

Dex-chan lover
@Mystyc_Cheez

Some people have read the Japanese raws. For reference, the raws are multiple volumes ahead of where we are now. She's on one of the volume covers. (I thought it'd be a valentine's day themed volume with her as a cupid, since she has the arrow hairties and there's pink hearts and sweets on the cover.)

Aggregator gang
Let me enlight some of you:

Chadiruma doesn't appear in this arc;

The last panel makes it strange to some, but the Yankee Loli is small;

Everyone will get trained on what they are already good or have the aptitude of doing;

Vepar (Kappa Demon) is my Bae of the arc (I just like her design);

Wait until Jii-chan and the Yankee Loli interact between each other;

Strength/Ability-wise, Iruma and Lied Shax are the weakest of the first years receiving the training;

Look at Robin sensei's bloodline ability, that's the training Iruma will receive;

Shax will receive training just from Robin, Iruma just from the Loli since he is the one who needs the most help this arc;

Iruma luck factor is 11/10, so keep that in mind throughout the whole arc;

The harvesting festival is similar to a arc from early Naruto, I won't say more about it ;);

Everyone will get new clothes.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Oh no, not this type of character. Time to prepare for them to go through a living hell.

twin tail loli with attitudes are the ones you really need to run from.

Users who are viewing this thread