Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 124 - The Desires in the Bow

Dex-chan lover
@ixsaz
I am not impressed by the power of his bow 😅
Or that spider is amazing and he needs to capture it/steal its silk

Dex-chan lover
In hindsight, I'm glad he didn't used the arrow until like 20 chapters later.

The build up for this climax was worth it. Pure catharsis in the Greek sense of the word.

Fed-Kun's army
dang son. put tears in my eyes. dang onion ninjas. IMO, Iruma reminds me of Tsuna of Reborn. Family Circumstances are both different but nevertheless the feeling of wanting of having a place to be is strong for both this guys. o7

Dex-chan lover
Sensei pretty much said that even if Iruma fail she will be there for him. She is harsh but nice.

Dex-chan lover
Just realized something, like fifty chapters later. When his ring, Ali... Whatever, artificially put him into his evil phase, wouldn't he actually have to be at least part demon to have an evil phase? Makes me wonder if he might actually share some ancestry possibly with the prior demon king.

Everyone went "I'M SO PROUND OF MY BABY ಥ‿ಥ" And at this point he just became our son. No take backs

Dex-chan lover
@dethduck I have the opposite theory
First of all Amelie said that the manga her family posses has been with them for generations, that would put the demon realmn centuries ahead of the human world. There is also references to human language specially hebrew. Its very possible that demons are evolved humans after some unknown cataclism or something. That would also mean that the first demon lord is the one who saved the first demons by turning them away from humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Portraits from his author are awesome. Both Bachiko and Iruma instantly draw sympathy.

Users who are viewing this thread