Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 132 - Agitated Heart

Aggregator gang
Noice Iruma-chi, no one has the right to make Clara cry, her smile has to be protected and anyone who dares is an enemy.

@KuroeNekumi Ahh okay thank you :) I think I left off around chapter 50? Idk I completely forgot where I left off on is it worth it to continue? Has the witch who cursed the protagonist been revealed yet? Just curious please don't tell me their identity though if they have been revealed

Dex-chan lover
I SCREAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!
HUUUUOOOOOOO
YESSSSSS BABY YESSSS!!!

Dex-chan lover
That's the most menacing "give me some juice" I've ever seen.
Break her heart, start breaking heads

Dex-chan lover
Thank god its over quick. I don't think I'd have been able to handle seeing Clara like that if it went on for too long.

Thank you Misfit scans, even though you beautiful bastards will most likely not read this I just want to thank you absolute CHADS for making some consistently good translations at break neck speeds. I deeply appreciate your hard work so, great job, keep it up

Oh no I just realized I SIMPED for this translation team monkaS

Contributor
I fully admit, I skimmed through the Clara pages. She mustn’t get hurt like that. It’s nice to get a reminder that beneath the ball of energy, Clara’s just a girl who’s happy to finally have genuine friends that she can truly rely on, after years of simply being used for her ability.

Also, holy shit. Clara chapters get people fucking talking. Amelie’s better for Iruma, but I can definitely see why she’s considered best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the guy is actual a good person? Well damn, now I need to aim my hate at the one mind controlling the mind controller.

Dex-chan lover
A DOUBLE Release? What Sorcery is this!?!?!?!?

*Ahem* Um... Right... Thank you, guys!

Users who are viewing this thread