Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 139 - Praise

Dex-chan lover
I am really thankful for the misfit scans for keeping this going so strong I really want to buy the volumes when they come out.

Although got sniped by quintuple a** six months ago, but Misfits Scans still not giving up. Thanks for the hard works! ✊🏻😢

Edit: lol I need to work out my English

Double King!

u2uxLko.png

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Damn, the sensei and students moment was sweet, with the exception of Jazz and Allocer(Someday you gonna get the upper hand, ma boy Jazz, someday)
Bachiko-sensei smile was so sweet, she and Iruma looked so cute
Nafra boy on the credit page, nice! xD
Now to the epilogue chapters before the next arc!

Double-page supporter
Great job on finishing the arc!

Also F for cheater bois, shame their creativity and craftiness didn’t get appreciated

Dex-chan lover
I thought covering horns and fangs is a sign of humility, so why during award ceremony?
Also, Lied the double king XD

Aggregator gang
I like how some people are already doing the right questions like "where's Purson", "where's Ocho", "what are the six fingers doing right now", "Kalego wants to talk with Orobas", "where is Robin sensei", "Elizabetta is too low level and needs to grind".

I'm actually surprised that some still remember Purson.

Fed-Kun's army
@gmhh

Hmm, I've really only gotten Jeeves and Wooster vibes (obviously not exactly, but master-servant-friends-slapstick-kind-of-raised-him). I also feel other demons might have commented in some manner.

Though, both are absolutely parental figures to Iruma-kun, without doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread