Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 17 Ch. 143 - Heartfelt Cooking Lesson

Dex-chan lover
When they married, they need to hire a good butler, can Alice cook?

Fed-Kun's army
These two... This is so precious.. lol XD
And actually.. He's sitting on the table so it's not standing equally.. but ok XD

@Nunally
Remember the earlier chapter where Alice and Clara have a cook-off battle?? I guess he can.. and he WILL learn if it's for Iruma.. lol XD

Supporter
I'm surprised Iruma is so helpless when it comes to cooking/baking after his parents made him do just about every odd job on planet earth.

Dex-chan lover
it’s not dejavu, you just have read this chapter months ago when the conflict started

Fed-Kun's army
@Elhao Yeah I find this chapter a little iffy. I get the idea is he's "too survival oriented".

But even with survival you don't use EVERYTHING. You still leave out the scraps and parts you can't eat or don't provide benefit and I don't think egg shells provide notable benefits that they are worth trying to use.

It's also questionable that someone as focused on rules and order as Amelia would seriously disregard the recipe to such a high degree. I mean she's even obsessed with the manga scene since before Iruma read it to her. You'd think she'd emulate it more closely.

Really this just felt like a cheap excuse to have an Iruma X Amelia chapter. But if you ignore the fact neither of them should be that bad at cooking it was a fun chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
You know it's been a long time since I've been this legit unable to detect who Iruma's more likely to end up with.

Sure it's also possible it will be left open ended but assuming he does end up with SOMEONE ... who?

Both Clara and Amelia seem serious about Iruma in their own way and while at first Clara's attachment seems childish she's proven she's mature when it counts and knows what actual love is.

I also like both characters so I would actually root for a harem ending with all three of them if I thought it had any chance of happening. But so far there is no real indication that the "Demon realm" in this series practices any form of poligamy. Sure you could say Iruma could do anything as demon king but I kinda doubt the author will take that route.

But really the author is doing a good job at not making one girl an obvious favorite. I hate when the MC has multiple love interests but it's SUPER SUPER obvious only one actually matters.

Dex-chan lover
@Metazoxoan

My dream is that the final ships is Iruma x Amelie, Clara, Alice, Crocell, and Eiko.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Iruma's terrible cooking is tied to his survival mode and needing to eat whatever he could. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
- Amelie in "normal" clothes 👌
- Just... throw it all in. Just throw all the shit in there, it's all gonna end up as shit later 🤣
- Iruma + Amelie combo can even beat Opera
- Irumamelie Idiot Sandwich. Finally, some good fucking food!

Contributor
This chapter was as sweet as the cookes they've made. God, I love this ship. So much. I honestly can't wait until Iruma reaches Rank 6.

@KafukaPalazzo
It's really funny, because Iruma and Ameri have actually been the only two characters who managed to get a visible reaction out of Opera AFAIK.
When Iruma underwent his Wicked Phase, Opera was shocked and visibly shaken.
When Amelie grabbed him to say that she was considering his apprentice offer after Walter Park, Opwra was also visibly shaken.

So, it's no surprise that the two of them combined would make for the Shirogane to Opera's Chika. xD

Users who are viewing this thread