Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 17 Ch. 144 - Buddies

I decided to read gal cleaning after seeing all the people saying that end meme was cursed. I enjoyed it other than that bit at the end...

Rif

HAHAHA OMG THEY'RE SO CUUUTE AND THE WAY HOW LIED CALL IRUMA HIS LITTLE BROTHER 😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤

Double-page supporter
Okay, up to date once again!
Thaks for the chapters!

Oh no, that reference at credit page...

Dex-chan lover
@wigjump dont even ask xD im pretty sure that was the biggest dumpster fire manga in all of manga history, one of (if not the) lowest rated mangas on this site if memory serves

Dex-chan lover
@wigjump its called gal cleaning or cleaning gal and it is LITERALLY a dumpster fire of shit. Dont read it, pls for the fucking love of all gyarus, just dont

Dex-chan lover
I wanna point this out. Lied-kun says his preference is are demon ladies with longer tails cause they are sexier. his sister has a long tail. Coincidence?

Fed-Kun's army
@Sparks503 that wasn't just a strange turn. The author had a psychotic break and put it on paper. Dumpster fire is almost charitable. 🤢 1/10

i wanna kiss whoever runs misfit scans they always produce quality content at insanely fast speeds

Double-page supporter
No Iruma! Don't buy an off brand Vita! They're no longer supported!
I know we've briefly seen them before, but still: What's with all the class having hot female relatives?

Users who are viewing this thread