Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 17 Ch. 150 - Selfish

Iruma is true Demon King in the making

@Vicic That's not Solomon ring, it's his uniform button-tie-ribbon something

Now that I think about it. Couldn't he just play behind a screen with just his silhouette showing? He'd stand out without actually being too exposed since everybody watching probably doesn't even know he exists.

Dex-chan lover
Ohohoo~ I feel like a mother proudly watching her no-friend son getting flustered by his classmate's momentum! Oh wait, Purson has his own mother so I can't be his mom... nvm his mother must feel the same anyway!

Dex-chan lover
@Adokun

I was thibking the same but maybe it goes against the rules of the exam. Maybe he has to be the star with people in full knowlwdge if it.

On another note, Iruma is a good boy and everyone is always moved by him, wonder if its because is Iruma or because hes a human and the demons by default always tend to make humans wishes come true

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that this arc is slowly shifting into the plot of 2112/Anthem...

Dex-chan lover
make him wear a mask? behind the screen? pfft! weak shit
Make him cross dress, turn him into an idol, make a fcking star out of him. That the royal class style

i have a feeling that he will be a bgm expert of the show. Since he can conceal himself he can probably make a super powerful effect. or maybe his concealing power is unique he can make all sorts of special effects.

Dex-chan lover
so ur saying out of all the students out there nobody before IRUMA-kun tried to get up on the roof top to see who pixie is ,not even the newspaper club or the student council

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman probably because 1)Purson is more stressed than usual and 2) Iruma seems to have a better perception than most people in the class. Also, inattentional blindness is a very peculiar mechanism. Purson would be a lot more prepared to elude something like a new paper club, assuming that they have an interest that he's aware of.

Dex-chan lover
@Adokun anonymous participation is basically what he agreed to this chapter, but I can guess he's reluctant to do it not because of the rules of the festival but his family decree. They call themselves the "neutral bats", which suggests that he's expected to stay as inconspicuous as he can and aloof from others. Participating in the performance likely goes against everything his parents taught him.

Users who are viewing this thread