Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 18 Ch. 160 - Even If We Can't See Him

Kalego is such a good teacher. He really reminds me of Eraser from Hero Academia in that way. But as a side...

... I feel a bit ashamed I didn't realize Purson's name was Purson just for the joke of him being a "Missing Purson" just now. Blah.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
And man... "Missing Purson"... The God of Bad Jokes is pleased with this tribute.

I keep thinking Soi is one of the six fingers. Y'know, the one with the boring face that people think is a pushover. Idk why, I'm going to look back to see if he looks like Purson.

@Milanin
As Axeldash's comment pointed out, Iruma playing the piano looks like Polnareff's picture flipped vertically.
Don't think too hard on it :)

Dex-chan lover
@likm Hmm... Would have been more prominent if it we mirrored so the hand position and head tilt fit...
I guess it's something

How I imagined it:

*Everyone resolutely gazing at the back of the room, pouring their hearts out, completely trusting without a doubt that Purson is really there.

Purson: *at the front of the room* “...”

@Mizudoriko Chapter 149 pg 9 They mention that the older brother is missing. So maybe that's the older brother... That would be really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread