Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 162 - Chatting

Double-page supporter
First of All:
Thank You Misfits scans for this mass release!
And congrats on the 100 chapters! You guys job is f*cking amazing!

Now, man.. This chapter hit right in the kokoro...
Page 13 was a really beautiful and heartfelt. Ma boy Soi spilling all out his heart and Iruma chating with him was awesome.
Now its up to Purson-kun to choose what he will do.

Also, didn't know that Nishi-sensei is a woman.

Also, if someone, like me, was a bit confused with the page 13 ballons relations, i thik it goes like this:
13-61624b382435097d883999f75665fee8d4f25f09a0b78bb6353add1c531f0e70_-_Copia.png

if theres any wrong, feel free to correct me

Supporter
The last page reminds me of the song that the actor who played "Biff" in Back to the Future sang.

Double-page supporter
The comment that said "This is a great manhua" is either new to reading manga/manhwa/manhua in general or an actual idiot

This chapter was so sweet, I haven't read anything like this in a long ltime. Iruma is the kind of friend you need when things feel bad and I love how he just listened to Purson.
Also, the image at the end was so much fun to read 😂

Double-page supporter
I can’t decide whether Alice or Iruma is best girl but i do know i ship them hard.

“How far did you go with the President?”
“To the aquarium.”
LMFAO

Dex-chan lover
Iruma... my heart when doki doki- and folks bromance over romance. if you ship too hard the fandom gets toxic real quick.
also sorry to hear about those comments- they're down right saddening. I appreciate the work that you guys do- I love the effort you guys put into making rescans and the shenanigans at the end of each chapter usually gets me thinking. and I'm actually happy to know that you'll be reviewing old work, I can't wait to reread the series once more is released.

Dex-chan lover
So far loving this arc progression. It might be because it's more focused as it dedicates it's progression towards a single character.

I think the main problem with the Ingredient hunt arc was how spread out everyone was. The author wanted to dedicate time for everyone to show off their moves, but the groups were in duos, and as such saturated in view points. It became quite a bit sloppy. Compare that to the Walter Park Arc, where there's three main groups, and proper time dedicated to each one showing each of their capabilities, and it worked out quite well.

Users who are viewing this thread