Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - The Path You Choose

Dex-chan lover
almost everyone seems to be the opposite. the ice girls family loves evidols but too much emotions overwelm them, asmodeus family are all high class nobles but feel like a normal family (minus pervert mom) and pursons family seem to be chatter boxes.

Power Uploader
its-showtime.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Uwaaaah >~<
Thanks for the update ! I must say that I was really impatient and kinda feeling restless without it !
I'm so happy that you guys translates chapters so quickly, God knows that I'd die if you even did a chapter per week. Although it's probably because I'm excited to get the misfit class performance !
It's awesome that you guys are now so close to catch up with the raws tho ! When you do, I'll probably have to wait a while the time to get more chapters, unless of course you decide to take a break. You'd deserve it. Again, thanks with all my heart ! You have no idea how grateful I am !!

Dex-chan lover
Hshsbxushshsushsh

HYOE GYPE HYPE HYEPE HYPE HYEP HEOYE THA K YOUUUUU O AGFAFAHRN

EXOITED YEAASSSESNFDUEH

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah... She's a pretty good mother right there.. 😂😂😂🤣

And damnnnn i got chills.. that last page

Thanks for the chapter, Please do your best for chapter 168 even if it takes more time. I DO NOT MIND WAITING so please do not rush just take your time. Thanks again for the fast updates.

Dex-chan lover
@Panther We do in this chapter. He looks just like Purson

EDIT: Nevermind, that's not his dad, I think. I can't tell if it's supposed to a version of him leading the clan or it's a flashback

You can't hear it. But, there's a guy who yelling *UWWOOOOOOOOOHHHHH* when he read this chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread