Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 167 - The Sound of Anticipation

Fed-Kun's army
Amelie plss why are you being so cuteee 😭♥️

And damnnn Nee-san looks incredibly beautiful right there.

And... Uh.. good luck.. redrawer team-sama 😂

Aggregator gang
Guessin' 168 will take y'all longer than usual huh? Understandable, take all the time you need. I'm looking forward to it!

I can feel the anticipation of the crowd urggg the anticipation is so real 😭can't wait for the next chapter! thanks for all the hard work with this chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing the expressions of Amelie this chapter it brought to my mind the latest chapter of the Raws... I'm kinda scared for what might happen in the future chapters... just a thought of mine... I won't say more ´cause I don't know how to use the spoilers tag :v

On another note... Good Luck! with the next chapter Misfits Scans! you can do it! :3

Supporter
Oh cool! I get what they are doing now. That will totally make Elizabetta and Purson stand out.

thanks Misfits Scans! you can do it redrawer-team, ganbare!

That sensei quietly slipping out from the stage tho, gotta give the man some medal

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHHHHHH HYPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! This chapter gave me the chills, Can't wait for the next chapter. And @ccpparrot Amelie is indeed best girl

Fed-Kun's army
In reality, the buildup is not to the misfit’s performance, but to misfit scan’s performance. Godspeed!

Users who are viewing this thread