Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 16.5 - EXTRA

Fed-Kun's army
@Darklight99
Eiko appeared in one of the early chapters, IIRC, but has since become an "extra" girl, as in, she appears in the extras, starting from the first volume:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/151420/5

Dex-chan lover
How many girls are already in the Iruma harem? The anime clearly spoke of three, perhaps four. I do not consider Asmodeus, as he is a boy, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
Definites:
Clara - her first friend and person to care for her outside her family. She has responded very well to the attention and finds herself jealous when he spends time with others.
Amerie - finds him fascinating and is constantly impressed by his resolve and thoughtfulness. Good chemistry and already admitted to herself that she feels attracted to him.
Eiko - sees him as her savior and idolizes him for that act of kindness. Doesn't know his true personality, but right now has a major crush on our boy.

Somewhats:
Kerori - also impressed by his thoughtfulness and they connected by their practices of trying to hide a side of themselves. Likes his ability to be her personal devidol and how she has someone to speak to about her private life. A bit thin for love, but it could grow or die off just as easily.
Elisabetta - she loves the idea of love. Can see herself ending up with any or all of the boys in her life. Also unlikely to fully develop, but the seeds have been sown.

Hot takes, for the exceptionally bold:
Asmodeus - his fondness for Iruma is obvious. But what isn't is the fact that his mother is one of, if not #1, the highest ranking succubi and seductresses in the demon world. These demons are connected to the ideas of changing their bodies and personalities to make their targets more physically attracted to them. His first name is Alice and he has uncharacteristically long eyelashes for a boy in this series. With the artist's penchant for drawing a majority of their characters with soft, rounded feminine bodies, it's a tiny, but very real possibility that Asmodeus could have the ability to be either or both sexes and chooses to be masculine at this time.
Kirio - felt strange pangs of desire since his first defeat on the night of the fireworks and is shown to have a strong positive reaction to seeing Iruma again at Walter Park and assumed he stopped his companions' plan to destroy the park. Could just be a very strange way of showing how he wants to defeat his foil, but stranger love stories have been written with a weaker starting platform.

Dex-chan lover
@wnmalo I knew I recognized those from somewhere. Every time I saw them it would bother me because I couldn't remember where.

Dex-chan lover
@Trident
Stop, is there a theory that Asmodeus can manage his biological gender if necessary? Hmm, that updates my ideas about his ship with Clara, lol.

Well, at the moment Clara is more or less my favorite, but it bothers me that at least in the anime she got more moments with Asmodeus than with Iruma. I like that the author managed to make her a friend of MC without turning into a chick among male bros, but personally it also seemed to me that because of this, she was more perceived as a female friend than a love interest.

Is Elizabeth a oneesan succubus who studies with him in the same class? Her relationship with that Casanova Wannabe constantly reminded me of Momo and Mineta.

In any case, thanks for such a detailed answer! Initially, the anime and manga seemed too childish for me, but Clara is one of the best shonen characters I've seen lately.

Huh, some extras that weren't translated yet.
Going by the fact these were all adapted into the SuKiMa skits from the anime, I'm guessing all of the rest were also based on later volume extras.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, I actually forgot Eiko even existed... lol

And yeah, Ameri best girl!

Users who are viewing this thread