Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - Thirteen Misfits

Great reminder of ch.147, didn't notice that. On another note, i REALLY freaking hope IrumAnime will stick around for 3rd season, because there's no way they'll be able to fit both Harvest Festival and this in one season, and i'm much more interested in seeing (or rather hearing) this arc than the previous one

Dex-chan lover
I would have never guessed that a school musical arc would get me this emotionally invested, but lo and behold, the author went all out and succeeded admirably!

Now, why do I feel like dark days will be ahead for our dear and precious misfits?

@Koni
27d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The greed necessary to become a great demon??? Last page callback?? Thirteen crowns foreshadowing???? This chapter is a FANTASTIC closer

Also the author really managed to turn the "forgotten" character for like 140 chapters into probably my favourite arc so far. Amazing.

I tought all this time his father would be Poro-chan... I guess not. But that would make things more interesting, after all, suceeding his family at the 13 seats would be more important than music alright.

Dex-chan lover
After that pa pa ra pa pa sfx, my mind automatically add 'i'm lovin it'

Dex-chan lover
Wait a sec ! This whole arc was 25 chapters!!?!
It really didn't feel like it at all. I mean... It flowed so smoothly I didn't register how many chapters I went through.

I've read manga with arcs half that long but felt I've been reading ten times as many by how much of a drag the events were unfolding.
Yes, I'm looking at you, "1-nen A-gumi no Monster."

Admittedly the frequent regular updates and the hard work of the scanlators for that to happen did help. Kudos to everyone involved!

author actually turned someone we forgot about for like 140 chapters into one of the best characters in one of the best arcs and then ended it off by setting up future events with some foreshadowing??? my GOATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

@hermann coz the translator uploads more than once per week. The raw is 5 chapter ahead I think by now, and once the translator catch up, enjoy the pain of weekly update.

Very satisfying ending to the arc, glad we got to see Purson's dad! The mom was not just exaggerating huh

Dex-chan lover
@bewoulf I don't believe his family are one of the thirteenth crowns, but since the misfits are pretty much set to become the newest 13 crowns, I actually think Purson would replace Amduscias as the new patron of music. Heck, maybe he'd find Amduscias to learn how to play music better.

Love the callback. Had to read 5 times before I actually noticed it (Also read comments to figure out the significance of chapter 147 page though)

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed the amazing cover for vol 19, isabella looks amazing

Nice arc, hopwfully we will get an action related arc now

Users who are viewing this thread