Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - Iruma's Partner

Dex-chan lover
Makes me wonder what's Alli background
An ancient demon who got sealed in the ring ? That's as cliché as it can get, but can't really think of anything else

Dex-chan lover
I think it was said that Ali was the name of the secret demon king. It was part of Sabnok presentation of the first event.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... Ali is kinda sus... anyone else getting the vibe that Ali might be way more than just the spirit of the ring?

My theory: Ali is tied to the demon lord/king, the one thats missing/dead. Now I am not saying ali is that missing king but might be tied in some way to some aspect of that king. Like maybe its a fragment of their soul or something. As iruma gains power and ranks ali gets stronger and more of his power as demon king is restored. It's entirely possible that the combination of iruma and ali could result in the demon kings resurrection.

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath
You're on the right track that hes not just a "spirit of the ring" think about his name for a bit and the truth may become apparent (Not a spoiler I havent read further I'm just confident in my deductions)

ec1cb4c8368f601f3bf9b34d52dcd33967-10-skyrim-opening-screenshot.rsocial.w1200.jpg

That moment when the first thing you want to do after waking up is suicide: same

Users who are viewing this thread